Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Life is better polished

Hi my lovely readers,

This is officially my first ever post and here goes...

I have been posting a lot of pictures of my nail art designs in my instagram account @nanasanzmes3 for one year approximately and tumblr NanaSanzMes3 about 3 years ago, but I decided to start this blog to write in detail about this passion.

In the video below, I want to show you a short collage of some pictures of my progress since I started painting my nails (including improving camera), so you can have an idea about how I love to paint my nails. Press play 

(Song: Garcia, Esther. "Lights in the city". 2014)

I have collected and reserved a lot of pictures of my nail art since I started the college, at that time I had a cellphone camera  with a very poor quality, VGA, but for me it was fantastic!  I have tried different cameras, between cellphone and regular cameras, and either one works very well, but the question was that I did not wanted take pictures only, I needed to do video tutorials of my designs, so in my past birthday I received my present, an amazing present, one of the best ever, my always loved and cherished Canon Rebel T5i, I am exploring its functions day after day; every day I learn something new.

Having this in mind, it is absolutely necesary to share with you my hobby yes, it is just a hobby—  and it is time to capture it in a blog, step by step, how the magic happens.

Do you have a question? Feel free to post requests and make suggestions in comment section it came out in rhyme, lol, I will be aware!



With polished love,
Adriana










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips