Saturday, April 25, 2015

Once upon a time: a Neon Zebra

And... what if zebras were neon? Can you imagine that? and to cap it all, if they would have glitter?

This is a magical neon zebra print mani done in a Mani Swap with my friend Ashley a few weeks ago. She recreated my red and black floral mani and I chose her amazing and super bright neon zebra print nails.


I chose this design because I love those bright colors, I really like how they came out, specially by the glitter topper.


 Video tutorial right here 


Also, you can see the 15 seconds version on my Instagram here and here!

The products used to this design were:


  • China Glaze "Fairy Dust" (Glitter topper)
  • Masglo "Eléctrica" (Green)
  • Masglo "Marinera" (Blue)
  • Vogue Fantastic "Verde menta" (Green mint)
  • Detail brush "Pure Color #10" *
  • Make-up sponge

  • * Detail brush "Pure color #10" was provided to me for my impartial review.

    The gradient/ombré technique requires patience and practice to apply several coats of nail polish over the make-up sponge and repeat the process as many times as you consider necessary until the nail polish be perfectly blended on your nail finger.

    For best results and make the color pop apply a white base color on your nail before the gradient.


    If you want your gradient looks beautiful try to use colors that are in the same range of the rainbow. As you can see, I used yellow, green and blue, because these three colors are together in the rainbow, so your blend will look better. Either way, you are free to use the colors you want.


    When I paint my nail with neon colors I need to take pictures under black light, of course, with my favorite neon color "Eléctrica" by Masglo, I love the Glow in the dark!

    Masglo "Eléctrica"

    ... and finally, both hands painted, yes because I can not go out with only one hand painted!



    With polished love,
    Adriana

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blogging tips