Monday, August 17, 2015

Clown or Rainbow nails? They are technicolor nails!

Colorful! my favorite nail art design. I love to paint my nails with all the rainbow colors, so here you have this nail art design that I do not know How to call, because it seems like a dress up of a clown, maybe is an adaptation of the rainbow or simply is a Technicolor design.  Having that, le me show whats I have done.



 Tutorial right here! ↓


The products used were:




  • Pink nail polish: Campeona by Masglo
  • Yellow nail polish: Baildora by Masglo
  • Green nail polish: Fiestera by Masglo
  • Blue nail polish: Casquivana by Masglo
  • Purple nail polish: Rockera by Masglo
  • Rounded Glitter Glitter Circular Sequins Nail Art Decorations available on Lightinthebox.com 

  • * Glitter circular sequins were provided by LightintheBox for my impartial review.

    Another products used were:


    Masglo Collection

    Circular glitter sequins from Lightinthebox.com





    With polished love ❤
    Adriana

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blogging tips