Monday, August 3, 2015

Using Laser Foil nail Decoration

Hey! This is the time to use laser nail foil and I must confess that I was not easy to use because I did not know how it works... daaaaah but It was really a funny time and I hope try this technique soon :)





Tutorial right here!↓



The products used in this design were:



* Laser foil, Nail glue, Dotting pencil and  rhinestones were provided by Light in the Box for my Impartial review.


Here you have another shot with my two hands painted, you know, I can not go out with only one hand painted.


The laser foil package brings with 10 PCS of differents colorful laser nail foil. I will be triying all of them, so, stay tuned to see what designs I have done with them!



With polished love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips