Sunday, September 13, 2015

Neon Floral Hawaiian nails! ❀

Hi Guys! It is the time for some florals nails.
I just wanted to try  this under dark base, so as you can see on the picture below I have used a black base color to make super bright flowers ❀ on ring finger I have used one of my favorite colors "Flip Flop Fantasy" by China Glaze. It is a neon salmon color of an old collection but I love this one.



Tutorial Right here! ↓




The products used in this design were:


  • Black base nail polish: Gótica by Masglo
  • Pink nail polish: Campeona by Masglo
  • Blue nail polish: Casquivana by Masglo
  • Orange nail polish: Zángana by Masglo
  • Neon Green nail polish: Eléctrica by Masglo
  • Yellow nail polish: Homero by Admiss
  • Neon salmon nail polish: Flip Flop Fantasy by China Glaze
  • Dotting tool available on Light in the box
  • Nail art decoration in wheel available on Light in the box *
* Nail art decoration in wheel was provided by Light In The Box for my impartial review

Flip Flop Fatasy by China Glaze

Gótica by Masglo
Acrylic Rhinestones from Light in The box


As you know, I always paint my two 10 hand nails :)



With Polished Love 
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips