Friday, October 9, 2015

Sanrio Town Characters! ❤♫

Hi loves!

Here you have, one again my fave nail design... C A R T O O N S ! sooo this time I have made the cutest Sanrio Town charecters, does anyone knows each oen of them??
Tumb finger: Keroppi
Index finger: Hello Kitty
Middle finger: Bad Badz Maru
Ring finger: Melody
Pinky Finger: Chococat

Some weeks ago I painted all my fingers with keroppi, check out this link to see full tutorial of this design on MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL .. GO GO AND SUSCRIBE!



Tutorial right here! ↓




The products used in this design were:



  • White nail polish: Tiza by Masglo
  • Glitter topper nail polish: Brillo Galáctico by Masglo
  • Top coat: Brillo gel by Masglo
  • Acrylics pink, yellow, white and black paint by Masglo
  • Black nail polish: Onix by Vogue Fantastic.





and... finally both hands painted because you know! I can't go out with only one hand painted :)





With polished love 
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips