Sunday, July 5, 2015

Garfield nails!

Hi! I am back again with cartoon nail art. Definitly this is my fave style, I love cartoon nails and this is the turn of Garfield. Around a month ago I received a request to do this nails, so, whoever has wanted them, here you have it!


Tutorial right here!↓




The products used in this design were:



To do this design I have used 4 acrylic paint colors, White, Light yellow, dark yellow and red, the orange color is the result to mix yellow and red acrylic paint.

Nail acrylic paint

It was my first time doing a cartoon nails using acrylic paint in the whole design , because in designs like thisthis or this I have used regular nail polish. I need to continue practicing with acrylic paint because it could be something complicate.


With polished love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips