Saturday, July 25, 2015

Kero Kero Keroppi!


Hi Loves! here I am again with cartoon nails. this time I bring Keroppi nail art, Do you know who is Keroppi? It is a cute character from Sanrio Town, it is a friend of Hello Kitty. So, having that, let me show you how I have done this cute design :)


 Tutorial Right Here!❤


The products used in this design were:



  • White nail polish: Tiza by Masglo
  • Neon Green nail polish: Eléctrica by Masglo
  • Glitter base coat: Brillo Galáctico by Masglo
  • Acrylic paint by Masglo
  • Red nail polish: Rue Rouge by Lucia Couture
Eléctrica by Masglo
Rue Rouge by Lucia Couture

Brillo Galáctico by Masglo
I have also used:



Two hands painted because you know, I can not go out with only one hand painted :D




With Polished Love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips