Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Neon Water Marble under Black Light!

Hi Loves!

I know, is October and you are waiting for some nail art for halloween but let me tell you that I don't like the haloween theme, so I've done  this nail design using Black Light to make it more fantastic in contrast with de month.

Black Light... Why the people say "black Light" if it is Purple  II don't know why but i think they look cool!!!... No more words and here you have my NEON WATER MARBLE UNDER BLACK LIGHT



Tutorial right Here! ↓




The products used in this design were:




♡ Neon yellow nail polish: Homero by Admiss
♡ Neon Pink nail polish: campeona by Masglo
♡ Neon Orange nail polish: Zángana by Masglo
♡ Neon green nail polish: Fresca by Masglo
♡ Pure color #7 Water marble tool by Whatsupnails.com *
♡ Glass of regular water in room temperatura

* Water marble tool was provided by Whats Up Nails for my impartial review.



Finally, both hands painted because You Know! I can't go out with only one hand painted ;)




With Polished Love 
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips