Saturday, April 2, 2016

Sailor Floral Nails ✿

Hi Loves!

Here is a new edition of pastel floral nails using anchor stencil from Whats Up Nails. I've seen many designs like this but I just wanted to do my own version of them. Besutiful, cute and pretty easy to do floral nails.


Video Tutorial right here ↓



The products used in this design were:


 Top coat: Brillo secante by Masglo
Dark green nail polish: Valiente by Masglo
Neon green nail polish: Electrica by Masglo
Fucsia nail polish: Campeona by Masglo
Light pink nail polish: Estupenda by Masglo
♡ White nail polish: Tiza by Masglo
Coral nail polish: Flip flop Fantasy by China Glaze
Green mint nail polish: Gumdrop by Orly

Another products used were:


♡ Anchor nail vinyl from Whatsupnails.com
♡ Wide straight tape from WhatsUpnails.com
♡ Pure color #10 nail detail brush from WhatsUpNails.com
♡ Nail art brush from Lightinthebox.com
♡ Tweezer
♡ Make up sponge

* Nail vinyls and  nail detail brush pure color #10 were provided by Whatsupnails for my impartial review. Nail art brush were provided by Lightinthebox from my impartial review.

Here you have anoter shots of my design

Campeona - Masglo

Flip Flop - China Glaze

Gumdrop - Orly


Finally one last shot with my both hands painted because I can not go out with only one hand painted :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips