Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Minions Nail art Design

Hi Loves!

Finally,  a new edition of my designs...
It has been a while since my last post here, I know, I have been away because I have so many things to do in my real life... It doesn't means that my nails are not for real, but you should know that I have a life, I have responsabilities and priorities, However I can not stop painting my nails.

Having said this, It's time to share this version done the last year. My beautiful and always loved MINIONS NAILS.


Video Tutorial Right Here!↓

The products used in this design were:


♡ Purple nail plish: Coconut Kiss by  China Glaze
♡ Light purple nail polish: Dormilona by Masglo
♡ Yellow nail polish: Fanatica by Masglo
♡ Green nail polish: Fiestera by Masglo
♡ Pink nail polish: Amigable by Masglo
♡ Silver nail polish: Gitana by Masglo
♡ White nail polish: Tiza by Masglo
♡ Gray nail polish: Famosa by Masglo
♡ Yellow, white and black acrylic paint by Masglo
♡ Pure color #9 Liner brush * by  WhatsUpNails

* Pure color #9 liner brush was provided by whatsupnails.com for my impartial review.

I really love and enjoy paiting cartoon nails It is a cute and funny way to dress up your nails. Let me show you finger by finger a macro shot of ech one of them.





One more shot of my boh hands painted!




With Polished Love

Adriana❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips