Saturday, June 13, 2015

Holo Moroccan nails

Loves.. I have been away for one week. too long!! but I am here again with the moroccan pattern once again. I really like the Moroccan Stencils from Whats Up Nails, because it is easy to use and it is super cute. Also I want to share with you my new purchase, the main color used in this design  is "Excéntrica" by Masglo, it is so so beautiful...



 Tutorial right here! ↓




The products used in this design were:

 * Liquid palisade and Moroccan stencil were provided by Whats Up Nails for my impartial review.

Other products used are:
The main color used in this design was "Excentrica" by Masglo. As you know, this is my favorite brand, it is a Colombian brand and they are around the world. This holo tornasol effect nail polish is really fantastic but let me tell you that it is most beautiful in person, the camera can not capture the effect as well as in real life. 

Masglo - Excéntrica

Masglo - Intelectual
Nail art decoration in wheel from Light In The Box
Masglo - Excéntrica

One last shot showing the lateral vision of the studs used, they are really thin allowing the easy use everyday-everywhere


With polished love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips