Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Rainbow gradient & Abstract pattern

Well, This is my first nail design of this month. I have been away for 2 weeks and I enjoyed wearing naked nails all those days, but now, I have come with a new shade purchased one of those days and here you have the design done with.




 Tutorial right here! ↓



             

The prodcuts used in this design were:


  • Blue polish: Casquivana by Masglo
  • Yellow polish: Bailadora by Masglo
  • Orange polish: Zángana by Masglo
  • Acrylic paint: Black by Masglo
  • Pink polish: Campeona by Masglo
  • Light green polish: Muérgana by Masglo
  • Lilac polish: Dormilona by Masglo
Tools used in this design:

* Liquid Palisade was provided by Whats Up Nails for my impartial review.

When I was planning this design I thought about a butterfly but on the canvas, I did a weird pattern, that was really crazy but I love how they came out. What do you think? It is like a flower, I do not know how to describe this design, that why I decided call this "Rainbow gradient and abstract pattern" lol.

This was the beautiful blue used, the main color of this design. I think that it is the perfect blue, trust me, I was looking for this blue a long time and finally I found it. It is just PERFECT! You must know that the blue is not my favorite color but it is simply gorgeous!

Masglo - Casquivana
Masglo - Casquivana

This is the acrylic paint used to do my weird pattern by Masglo. Since I discovered them, they have facilitated my detailed designs.

Black acrylic paint - Masglo
Holding all the rainbow of polishes used


With polished love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips