Friday, June 5, 2015

Mermaid Gradient nail art

To this weekend I have done Mermaid nail art. This is my first time doing this kind of design. Also, it is my first time wearing yellow nail polish in all my 10 finger nails and I do not feel scared about that because I protect my nails with one coat of a strengthener base nail polish called "Fortalecedor" by Masglo. Would you paint your nails with yellow nail polish?



 Video Tutorial right here! ↓



The products used in this design were:


* Liquid palisade and Mermaid stencil were provided by Whats Up Nails for my impartial review. Dotting pencil was provided by Light In The Box for my impartial review.

To do the green to blue gradient I have used, first at all, a make up sponge and those beautiful glittering nail polishes by Vogue Fantastic. These nail polishes are very sparkly. I could say they are 70% glitter and 30% clear polish since it makes a total cover when I apply the first coat on my nail.


This is the base nail polish used, Yellow, yes this is very creamy and soft. I swatched it with 2 thin coats plus 1 coat of top coat. I use "Brillo secante" by Masglo.

Bailadora by Masglo

Polishes used for gradient by Vogue Fantastic

Nail art decortion in wheel from Light In The Box
It was my first time doing mermaid nail and I like how they came out, they were better than I expected because I have seen a lot of mermaid nail with oyster studs and more, but I do not have this kind of studs, so I used beautiful rhinestones with little pearls to decorate.



With Polished love,
Adriana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips