Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Moustache Nail art 💝

Today I have for you another nail design made the last year... How has passed all those days and never posted.. But I am here again sharing a new edition of nail art, easy, cute and really fashion to do.

In my country COLOMBIA, this month we will be celebrating the father's Day, so this design is perfect to commetorate those Fathers that are Mothers at the same time, Those fathers who has made all for their childrens, all for give them a better future!.

Let me bless each one of you BIG DADDY!



VIDEO TUTORIAL RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE!❣


The products used in this design were:


♡ Pink nail polish: Campeona by Masglo
♡ Blue nail polish: Intrepida by Masglo
♡ Green mint nail polish: Gumdrop by Orly
♡ Black Acrylic nail art paint by Masglo
♡ Strippin nail tape from Light in the Box 
♡Pure color #9 liner brush from WhatsUpNails  *

* Pure color #9 liner brush was provided by Whats Up Nails for my impartial review.


My always Loved For Audrey by China Glaze


With Polished Love
Adriana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips