Thursday, June 2, 2016

Rainbow Hearts 💕 and ZigZag Nail Art !

RAINBOW

Who doesn't love Rainbow Designs?... I really love all those colors together, That's why all my designs.. well almost all my nail art designs are colorful, and what an amazing way to use the rainbow colors with hearts! Also, I tried to use zig zag pattern to match.



VIDEO TUTORIAL RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE!❣




The products used in this design were:


♡ Pink nail polish: Campeona by Masglo
♡ Orange nail polish: Zangana by Masglo
♡ Yellow nail polish: Fanática by Masglo
♡ Neon Green nail polish: Eléctrica by Masglo
♡ Blue nail polish: Casquivana by Masglo
♡ Purple nail polish: Rockera by Masglo
♡ White nail polish: Tiza by Masglo
♡ Top coat: Brillo gel by Masglo

Another products used were:


♡ Wide zig zag nail tape from WhatsUpNails *
♡ Hearts stencil from WhatsUpNails *
♡ Tweezer
♡  Nail polish removal pen from LightInTheBox *

* Nail Vinyls were provided by WhatsUpNails for my Impartial review. Polish removal pen was provided by Light In The box for my impartial review.

I love hold a bunch of nail polishes so here is a shot holding them!


I definitly love Masglo brand, not just because it is a Colombian Brand, It is a brand with high quality products further a lot of color range they have.. wow it's amazing!

And... for sure! my both hands painted :)




With Polished Love
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips