Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Simple and Easy Neon Water Marble Nail Art ❃

Many many People think that The Water Marble Technique is really dificult, but as I always say them: Practice makes the master, so if you don't try to do it, You can't be better and You can't discover your skills.

This is one of my many tries to do this, and It is no perfect, making petals are a big deal! but finally  I COULD DO IT! YES! 


I have no tutorial for this design... Really I don't know why but I'll be updating Water Marble video Tutorial as soon as possible.

The products used in this design were:
♡ Neon Green nail polish; Electrica by Masglo
♡ Fucsia Nail polish; Campeona by Masglo
♡ Blue nail polish: Casquivana by Masglo
♡ Yellow nail polish: Bailadora by Masglo
♡ Orange nail polish: Zangana by Masglo

To make the colors POP is very important apply a white base coat before apply your neon shades. It makes neon nail polishes Super bright... they look sooooo Shine Bright!


Here is a shot of the nail art decoration In wheel used to decorate mi water marble, They are perfect to combine with neon shades, You don't know How I love NEON




With polished Love
Adriana ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips