Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My First IGversary!

The last  May 16th was my first Anniversary on Instagram, just that day one year ago I posted my first nail art design on Instagram

My first post  was a combination between water marble —in fact, it was my first water marble— and rhinestones placement and a little bit of artwork, I do not know how to call that. In that moment, I did not know that it was necessary to use a white base color to makes the color of water marble pop, that is why the black color looks like a sheer polish, anyway I think that it is original and cute. There is no more words to say about this, here you have mi way to celebrate my first anniversary on Instagram. A nail art design using the IG logo, Like and comment logo and the number 1 with a little and cute Cupcake from Light in the Box




Tutorial right here! ↓




Also, you can see the 15 seconds version on my Instagram account.

The products used in this design were:


Left to right:
  • Nail art acrylic paint: Masglo White, yellow and black.
  • Brown polish: Masglo "Intuitiva"
  • Red polish: Masglo "Cualquiera"
  • Salmon polish: Masglo "Buscona"
  • Yellow polish: Masglo "Curiosa"
  • Light green polish: Masglo "Fresca"
  • Light blue polish: Masglo "Tranquila"
  • Dark blue polish: Masglo "Azul"
  • Gray polish: Masglo "Famosa"
  • White polish: Masglo "Tiza"
  • Creeamy Light yellow: Vogue Fantastic "Chantilly"
Collection of  Masglo nail polishes
I also used the following items:

* Skinny satraight tape and zig zag tape were provided by Whats up nails for my impartial review. Resin cake nail art decoration and picking clip nipper were provided by Light in the Box for my impartial review.

The 3D Resin cupcake nail art decoration is super cute and it is perfect for this occasion because I received this item from my friends to Light in The box to review and I was waiting this opportunity to use it. If you want to keep this piece on your nail for several days you should use nail glue.


Masglo "Buscona"
Holding a lot of nail polish Masglo

Finally, It is impossible not to share my IGversary nails under black light. I always took a picture of my nails like this when I use Neon shades. I love how they bright!



With polished love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips