Monday, May 25, 2015

Lov Mom ♥

This month we celebrate the mother's day, or mother's month... whatever I think that we should celebrate this date everyday of our life because Mother is the most important person in our life, without she we can not alive, God has choosen each one of they especially for each one of us, so Thanks God for your mother. Love her, Take care of her and appreciate her 



  Tutorial right here! ↓




Also, you can see the 15 seconds version on my Instagram account

The products used in this design were:

  • White polish: Masglo "Tiza"
  • Light green polish: Masglo "Fresca"
  • Dark green polish: Masglo "Fiestera"
  • Light blue polish: Masglo "Tranquila"
  • Red polish: Masglo "Cualquiera"
  • Fast dry top coat: Masglo "Brillo secante"
  • Acrylic paint: Masglo white, black and pink
Also used the following products:

* Honeycomb and Liquid palisade was provided by Whats up nails for my impartil review. Dotting pencil was provided by Light in the box for my impartial review.

This mani was made for Mother's day two weeks ago. You can see the original post on my Instagram account. It was my sweet way to express my Love for mom.

The red flowers were made with acrilyc paint and detail brushes. I used acrylic paint because they make easy painting and you can detail petal by petal.

Masglo "Tranquila"
Liquid Palisade
Pearls nail art decoration in wheel

With polished love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips