Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Moroccan Gradient nail art

This time I bring for you Moroccan nails. This is a classy pattern, which was possible to do with the  amazing Moroccan stencil from Whats Up Nails. I decided create it with a gradient pink to blue with a purple shade between them. In addition to that I used super shinny Acrylic rhinestones from Light in the box.

This design is super glamorous and fancy. Really It was my first time doing a nail art like this because I usually do regular designs like cartoons and flowers, but I am proud of this, especially by the rhinestones placement.




 Tutorial right here! ↓

Also, you can see the 15 seconds version on my Instagram account.

The products used were:


  • Pink polish: Masglo "Codiciosa"
  • Purple polish: China Glaze "Coconut Kiss"
  • Dark blue polish: Ésika "Azúl místico"
  • Black polish: OPI "4 in the morning"
* Moroccan stencil and Liquid palisade was provided by Whats Up Nails for my impartial review. Dotting pencil was provided by Light in the box for my impartial review.

These Acrylic rhinestones are gorgeous and I think they match perfectly with this classy design. To place those crystals on the nail is necessary a tool like a pencil. Check out in "products used section" the dotting pencil used to place them. It is useful because it keep the rhinestone in his tip while you place it on the nail. 


OPI "4 In the Morning"

Masglo "Codiciosa"

China Glaze "Coconut kiss"

Ésika "Azul Místico"
Liquid palisade by Kiesque
Glitter rhinestone from Light In The box

Acrylic rhinestone from Light in the box

With polished love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips