Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pika Pika Pikachu!

A few weeks ago, I was requested to do Pikachu nails, sometimes I do a plan with my nail designs, I was postponing this design but finally it was his turn, and... here you have it!
 


I really love how they came out, although, some girls do not like the split into two (nails) designs lol, but I think they are cute :). In fact, it is not the first time I have done this kind of designs, you can see more designs split into two nails like PiggletWinnie poohTiggerPaul FrankThe Pink panther and Cheshire cat and one split into three nails, my fave character Eeyore. Also you can see the quick 15 seconds video tutorial on my Instagram account for each one of them.


 Tutorial right here! ↓


Also you can see the 15 seconds version on my Instagram account

The products used were:


* Regular straight tape  was provided  by Whats up nails  for my impartial review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips