Friday, May 8, 2015

Matte/Glitter Leopard print nail art

This time I bring to you a simple manicure, the Leopard print. It is a classic design made by nailists (nail artists) in differents shades and and styles.

One of my favorite color combination is the rainbow shades. I like the neon colors and that is why I have decided to do this design with these colors over dark base color, so it makes the colors pop. I added a matte top coat, this looks something rustic but I like how it came out because the contrast between the bright colors, glitter topper and matte effect is fantastic!... and for sure, my cute rhinestone bow from LightInTheBox put on the finishing touch.



Tutorial right here!



Also, you can see the 15 seconds version on my Instagram

The products used in this design were

  • Masglo "Eléctrica" (Neon green)
  • Masglo "Matificador" (Matte effect)
  • Masglo "Fortalecedor" (Base coat)
  • Masglo "Black" (Acrylic paint)
  • China Glaze "Black Diamond" (Black)
  • China Glaze "Fancy pants" (Purple)
  • China Glaze "Love's a beach" (Pink)
  • China Glaze "Fairy Dust"(Glitter topper)
  • Picking Nipper *
  • Dotting tool
  • Rhinestone bow *
* Picking nipper was provided by Light in the box for my impartial review. Rhinestone bow was provided by Light in the box for my impartial review.

China Glaze "Fairy dust"

Look at this, I am a juggler!
 It was my first time doing leopard print over a black base color, in fact it is not black shade, this is like a dark gray with a little glitter effect but you can combine your favorite colors. I think that this design looks great in the way you want.

Finally two hans painted, you know, I can not go out with only one hand painted!



With polished love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips