Monday, May 4, 2015

Stickers on the nail!

Something new this time... my very first time using nail at decoration stickers yay! Ok, I must confess that I am used to making freehand painting in these cases like floral designs, but this is really amazing! the stickers are the best invention if you do not have enough time, tools or even if you are too lazy to do any detailed design.



 Video tutorial right here! 


Also, you can see the15 seconds versionon my Instagram

The products used in this design were:


* Regular chevron tape was provided by Whats Up nail art store to me for my impartial review. Floral nail art sticker were provided by Light in the box for my impartial review.

The set of floral stickers/decals have a lot of different kinds of design, you can combine them with different styles. Check out the beatiful shapes that Light in the box offer.


Here you have it! another shot with this simple and super easy manicure, 





With polished love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips